Code of Conduct
The required standards of conduct for Codetivate
Be respectful. Harassment and abuse are never tolerated.
Codetivate is dedicated to creating a safe and welcoming environment
for everyone regardless of age, gender, race, religion, ethinicity, tech stack, proficiency, etc.
As a Codetivate participant, you give your permission for and grant The
Dynamics the irrevocable right to:
- Interview you in the Event and appearance on any form
media (audio, video, or text).
- Use, reproduce, publicly display (photos, videos, recordings,
screenshots etc), and or publicly perform, either electronically or
by any media and to allow others (partners and sponsors) in whole or parts worldwide without limitation or restriction to use purpose (promotional, educational, or commercial).
- Provide to sponsors any LinkedIn, GitHub, or resume that you have submitted for recruiting purposes (for job seekers only).
- Partners and Sponsors may unconditionally solicit your information for the purpose of user feedback, improvement of products etc by seeking your permission first.
- If you witness any incident that violates our Code of Conduct
please report to email@example.com or contact an us via the ticketing tool on our Discord server.
- Anyone who violates this Code of Conduct will be immediately removed from this event and will forfeit their swag or prizes if they win anything.
This Code of Conduct applies to Partners and Sponsors too.